Re: Updating linux-2.6 to 3.2.9

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 08:26:02AM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > Note that this adds security restrictions on links that break the
> > current version of 'at' in squeeze.  You can get a fixed version of 'at'
> > from squeeze-proposed-updates so there should be no need for a backport
> > of it.
> I am not sure if this is really the case (Upgrades often miss the spu repo),
> but we will see. at isn't that much used nowadays.

Ben's talking about s-p-u, not s-u, the latter being activated by default.  The
former isn't.  It does mean that the package will be uninstallable until at is
upgraded.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager