update of virtualbox 4.0 in squeeze-backports

Dear Debian Backport upload masters,

I've created an update of the current virtualbox 4.0.10~bpo -> 4.0.16~bpo. I now that there is a newer version, but I I expressed my intentions to keep version 4.0 up to date below.

Because the debian vbox team didn't react in either way, I ask you, the backport masters, directly. Please consider updating virtualbox in stable-backports. The package is available on mentors [0].

Please let me know, if this request won't ever led to success and I will stop asking again.

Kind regards,
Marcus

[0] http://mentors.debian.net/package/virtualbox
[1] dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/virtualbox/virtualbox_4.0.16-dfsg-1~bpo60+1.dsc