update of virtualbox 4.0 in squeeze-backports

Hello Debian vbox team,

I've created an updated backport package of virtualbox 4.0 (4.0.10 is currently in backports). Personally, I still deploy 4.0 in stable environments.

There are some fixes between 4.0.10 and 4.0.16 which I consider worth to officially backport. E.g. the module build fix for 3.2 kernels. Now that we have a 3.2 kernel in stable backports, the 4.0.16 version would bring back some consistency.

The package built fine for i386 and amd64. I've uploaded it to debian mentors [0]. If possible, please check it and consider an upload to the backport archive.

Many thanks for your attention.

Kind regards,
Marcus

[0] http://mentors.debian.net/package/virtualbox