Re: ffmpeg-0.8 expects wrong preset file extension (.ffpreset instead of .avpreset)

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Pau Garcia i Quiles
<pgquiles@elpauer.org> wrote:
> Could you please explain why you opted for the most damaging path?

Sorry, but I find your questions and (and proposals) suggestive,
misleading and offensive. Since I have no interest in starting that
flamewar to yet another list, I refer to the
pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing lists, where I have already
answered this and similar questions in more detail.

--
regards,
    Reinhard