Re: qemu-kvm (1.0) sqeeeze-backports request to fix libvirt (0.9.8-2) and debian linux-ha clusters

On 20.02.2012 18:40, Jelle de Jong wrote:
> What is the current status on fixing the regression?
>
> I still have the problems on my testing clusters and still have
> pending updates on the production servers.

Jelle, can you please awake and look around already?

The initial issue has been fixed in squeeze version (0.12)
and is now included into last squeeze point release, together
with a few additional security issues.  You updated your
systems already, including other fixes which went into 6.0.4
squeeze, right?

Meanwhile, I uploaded backports of qemu and qemu-kvm into
bpo60, together with backports of a few other required
packages (including ipxe) last week, they're apparently
still pending inclusion into real bpo60 archives.

/mjt