Falla al momento de reiniciar

Greetings to all members of the list

I have a problem when I reboot my Acer Aspire One netbook
D257, is apparently directly, does the reset process, but not
reload anything that is not the screen where you see the mark
the netbook.

I'm working with Debian Squeeze 6.0 and the kernel that brings joy
version I have no problems, but this kernel module does not accept me
firmware-iwlwifi, so I am forced to install a new
Kernel version I recognize the module.

At the time of installation, the repository do:

squeeze-backports deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports
main contrib non-free

The package is installed: linux-image-2.6-686

Done this reboot and voila, charge system with the new kernel. the
problem arises when I reboot from the system where this
running the new kernel.

Until a few days ago I installed the package
linux-image-2.6.38-bpo.2-686 instead of linux-image-2.6-686 and
kernel that I did not reboot problems.

Now could you please help me solve my problem,
either recommending some reading, some command execution or
giving me the linux-image-6.2.38-bpo.2-686 and
dependencies. Thanks in advance.

--
Carlos Alvarez