RFS: nginx 1.1.14-1 backport to Debian Squeeze

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nginx".

It's a backport of the package which is available on Debian Testing.

 * Package name    : nginx
 * Version         : 1.1.14-1~bpo60+1
 * Section         : httpd

It builds those binary packages:

nginx - small, but very powerful and efficient web server and mail proxy
 nginx-common - small, but very powerful and efficient web server (common files)
 nginx-doc  - small, but very powerful and efficient web server (documentation)
 nginx-extras - nginx web server with full set of core modules and extras
 nginx-extras-dbg - Debugging symbols for nginx (extras)
 nginx-full - nginx web server with full set of core modules
 nginx-full-dbg - Debugging symbols for nginx (full)
 nginx-light - nginx web server with minimal set of core modules
 nginx-light-dbg - Debugging symbols for nginx (light)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/nginx

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nginx/nginx_1.1.14-1~bpo60+1.dsc

Just for information, as specified in the nginx packaging roadmap, the 1.1.14-1 package is proposed for inclusion in the squeeze-backports. Then, the 1.1.17 release will be proposed for inclusion.

Kind regards,

--
Cyril "Davromaniak" Lavier
KeyID 59E9A881