Re: Backport of ant?

Dear Ludovic,

Am Samstag, den 11.02.2012, 00:36 +0100 schrieb Ludovic Claude:
> It looks like either src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resolver/ is
> missing from your source tarball (are you using the correct tarball for
> ant 1.8.2?)

it’s there, the source tarball was obtained with "apt-get source".

>  or - more likely - libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java does not
> provide /usr/share/java/xml-resolver-1.2.jar.

Indeed:
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/all/libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java/filelist vs.
http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/all/libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java/filelist

> If that is the case, then
> you can work around this issue by removing the mh_installjar line(s)
> which fail, as I don't think that fop uses the <xmlcatalog> task
> provided by ant-apache-resolver in its build.

well, if I upload fop to squeeze-backports, I’d also have to upload ant,
and I don’t think I should upload a version with less functionality than
the same version in testing.

So I need to backport xml-commons-resolver as well, will do that later.

Maybe you want to bump the build dependency to (>= 1.2-7) in ant if it
does not build with the version in squeeze.

Thanks for your feedback,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner