Re: missing package (maybe just clueless user)

What a luck, that happened in the hour i was installing it...

well there goes my chance of having both wifi and fglrx without compiling a kernel.

Thanks for the explanation.

On Feb 8, 2012 9:20 PM, "Alexander Wirt" <formorer@formorer.de> wrote:
g b schrieb am Wednesday, den 08. February 2012:

> followed the instructions, installed linux-image-2.6.39-686-pae just fine!
>
> but i can't find linux-headers-2.6.39.*
>
> i'm trying to get this one
> http://packages.debian.org/squeeze-backports/linux-headers-2.6.39-bpo.2-686-pae
>

> # aptitude -t squeeze-backports install linux-headers-2.6.39-bpo.2-686-pae
> Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched
> "linux-headers-2.6.39-bpo.2-686-pae"
> Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched
> "linux-headers-2.6.39-bpo.2-686-pae"
> No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
This package is no longer available on bpo after a cruft removal, since
2.6.39 got replaced by 3.x.

Alex