Git backport update, please

Hi all!

Our current backport for git has the following bug:

serious bugs of git (1: -> 1: <marked as done
in some version>
 #645009 - [btrfs] git fails to upgrade from squeeze: unable to make
 backup link: Too many links (Fixed: git/1:1.7.8~rc2-1)

It has been fixed now, so a new backport is due.

 .''`.            When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries
: :' :         disappear and life stands explained -- Mark Twain
`. `'
  `-                            Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux