Re: dpkg backport in NEW

Raphael Hertzog schrieb am Montag, den 23. Januar 2012:

> On Mon, 23 Jan 2012, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > Raphael Hertzog schrieb am Montag, den 23. Januar 2012:
> > > How many do you need?
> > >
> > > This is getting ridiculous. I have followed your requirements, you could
> > > at least do your part of the task and process this upload.
> >
> > one that is more concrete than "I eventually did".
>
> FWIW, "eventually" doesn't mean "möglicherweise" but "schließlich" (it's
> a common mistake that at least French people make because "éventuellement"
> means "possibly").
That was indeed the case. I accepted the package, please remember that you
promised me to fix all problems with that package that may come up, otherwise
the package will be removed very fast from the archive.

Alex
--
Alexander Wirt, formorer@formorer.de
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A