Re: dpkg backport in NEW

Hi,

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  unfortunately I haven't found the timeframe yet that I would like to
> put onto a package that central and with bigger changes than usual.
> Have you uploaded the package somewhere else for others to take a look
> at so feedback can be seeked also by a more broader audience?

Not yet. I just did so:
http://people.debian.org/~hertzog/packages/dpkg_1.16.1.1~bpo60+2_i386.changes
http://people.debian.org/~hertzog/packages/dpkg_1.16.1.1~bpo60+2.dsc

Dear backport packagers (hi intrigeri!), feel free to test those packages
and leave some feedback here.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer