Re: Requesting squeeze-backport of python-debian

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 12:26:34PM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> sure: me. Backports is not a path for bugfixes, the should addressed
> with stable updates.

Great! The issue is settled then.

Let's now all rejoice of the fact that we have been very effective at
pissing off the only participant in the thread who was actually willing
to *work* on the bug. For the next time, I humbly suggest an answer like
« thanks for your interest in fixing this bug, however, please do so in
stable for the benefit of even more Debian users ».

Merry #637524.