Re: Script for automatically backporting

Hi Martijn (2011.12.11_18:07:18_+0200)
> Why don't you have a look at 'prevu', from Ubuntu? [1]

prevu is pretty much abandoned, I think.

All the action, these days, is done with backportpackage and
request-backport in ubuntu-dev-tools (which is in Debian). They are,
obviously, aimed at Ubuntu backports policy and workflows, which are
different to Debian, but we'd welcome patches to generalise them.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/