Re: zabbix backport

Le 08/12/2011 17:18, Thomas Goirand a écrit :
On 12/08/2011 10:17 PM, Mathieu wrote:
>  Hi,
> > I'd like to, but as I'm not a developper, I don't know how to do it at all > > Mathieu
Hi Mathieu,

I don't want to teach you all here, but just few basic commands that
might help you to build your own (basic) backports (for your own usage).
Most of the time, it works out of the box, sometimes, it gets more
difficult (like, dependencies needing to be backported as well). But
basically, it's done like this:
Hi

Thank you to everyone. I built a backport yesterday, it works on my test server. Should I upload it somewhere if someone want to use it ?

Mathieu