Re: zabbix backport

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Mathieu <mathieu@xilan.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to, but as I'm not a developper, I don't know how to do it at all

mmm... I see... well, yes, it would require at least some basic skills
at compiling (and some tweaking, sometimes changing dependencies,
after an evaluation, or backporting dependencies if needed).
Currently, most of what needs to be done is related to
"dpkg-buildpackage" command.

I think I could handle Zabbix backporting (as a matter of fact, I have
built 1.8.9 packages for use on the servers I handle), but I'm not a
"Debian developer"....