Re: zabbix backport

Hi,

I'd like to, but as I'm not a developper, I don't know how to do it at all

Mathieu

Le 08/12/2011 14:24, Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa a écrit :
Hi!

Well, building your own backport should not be that difficult, but
yes, I think we should have a Zabbix backport, specially because 1.8.6
includes some important bug-fixes (specially for postgresql users).

Ildefonso.