backportability of filetea

Hi,

this mail is basically for the records, and does not require action by
anyone.

I looked into backporting filetea to squeeze, because I’d like to
install it on my server and hack a bit on it. But it seems that it is
non-trivial to do. Besides the closely-related event-dance package, it
would require backports of the testing versions of
 * libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.28.0)
 * libgnutls-dev (>= 2.12.0)
 * libjson-glib-dev (>= 0.14.0)
none of which have been backported yet, so at this point I stopped.

If someone feels like backporting these, let me know and I’ll give
backporting filetea another try.

Greetings,
Joachim

--