Re: Backport of transifex-client

Hi Benjamin.

Thanks for this contribution, but it doesn't follow the rules of backports.

Please check the http://backports-master.debian.org/Contribute/ for a complete explanation of the rules.

In case you need any help, feel free to ask.

Thanks.

On 09/23/2011 05:43 PM, Benjamin Sonntag wrote:
Dear sir,

I just backported transifex-client from wheezy to squeeze.

It's available here :

http://benjamin.sonntag.fr/download/transifex-client_0.5.2-1_all.deb

However, I didn't have to do anything for this backport to work :

On a box with official debian binaries for squeeze and source for wheezy, I just did :

- apt-get source transifex-client
- apt-get build-dep transifex-client
- cd transifex-*
- debuild

Can I help adding this to debian-backports.org or do you have enough information ?

Thanks for all,

best regards,

Benjamin Sonntag
Octopuce, La Quadrature du Net, AlternC, DManager
& other free software projects ... (which are using transifex)

--
Cyril "Davromaniak" Lavier