Re: Re: Dependencies issue on audacious-plugins amd64

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:41:37 +0300, Jarkko Torvinen wrote:
Same problem here. apt-get install -t squeeze-backports audacious
audacious-plugins gives a dependency problem on amd64:
http://pastebin.com/tfwYzQjK [1]

Seems to be dependencies to wheezy

Links:
------
[1] http://pastebin.com/tfwYzQjK

Hi Jarko.

It only occurs on amd64 because the package was wrongly validated on amd64 (the sponsor used a wheezy chroot, instead of a squeeze chroot with the squeeze-backport repository enabled).

This is why I asked for the binNMU of the amd64 package.

But maybe I need to provide the binary package.

Thanks.

--
Cyril "Davromaniak" Lavier