Re: RFS: conky (backported package)

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 06:38, Vincent Cheng <vincentc1208@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Aron Xu <happyaron.xu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This is caused by a recently fixed debootstrap bug IIRC, there are two
>> ways may help you:
>> 1. Use the latest version of deboostrap and pbuilder from Sid.
>
> I already have pbuilder, debootstrap, and cdebootstrap installed from
> sid. That being said, I'm running a mixed wheezy/sid system at the
> moment, with wheezy being pinned to a higher priority, so perhaps
> there are other packages that pbuilder/debootstrap rely on, which I
> should also install from sid rather than wheezy?

Not sure.

>> 2. Use cdeboostrap instead of debootstrap and pass "--debootstrap
>> cdebootstrap" to pbuilder.
>
> pbuilder still fails to create a squeeze base.tgz with cdebootstrap.

The final solution could be that I give you a squeeze base.tgz? If you
need it, please ask me and tell me your architecture (i386 or amd64),
then I'll give you a link privately. (I can give to other people if
you ask me, but I think it's better not to post it
publicly since it may become invalid soon.)

--
Regards,
Aron Xu