Dependencies issue on audacious-plugins amd64

Hi.

I recently remarked there is an issue with the dependencies of the binary package audacious-plugins (apparently only for amd64), which was validated by Kilian (also recipient of this mail) last week.

Here is what happened when I try to install the package from the official backport repository : http://pastebin.com/Dsi0xDDC

So I remarked there are differencies between the official backport package and the package available on my repository : http://pastebin.com/QL43mkZr

As I'm pretty new on contributing to Debian (I used to contribute to Ubuntu few years ago) I asked for some help on the IRC channels, and they said Kilian might have built the package with a unstable (or testing) pbuilder.

They also said I need to ask the backports mailing list to binNMU the package on amd64.

So I'm asking for the binNMU-ing of the amd64 package.

Thank you very much.

--
Cyril "Davromaniak" Lavier