Re: Support for DMs (was: Re: backports.org moved to backports.debian.org)

  Hi,

* Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o@gmail.com> [2011-08-04 01:31:26 CEST]:
> On 09/05/2010 11:16 PM, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> [...]
> > outlined in [2].  Support for Debian Maintainers (DM) is expected to follow
> > soon, if you are interested in helping to test this (and get added to the
> > keyring) please contact Jörg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>.
>
> Any news about that?
> There might also still be request #2565 on rt.d.o ("guest" can't access
> anymore).

 Unfortunately not, no.  It was briefly mentioned during my backports
talk at debconf last week:
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2011/debconf11/low/793_backports_improvements.ogv

 Enjoy,
Rhonda