Re: wheezy drupal 6.22 backports packaging request

On 28-07-11 02:23, Luigi Gangitano wrote:
>> If it is not to much to ask, can you have a look at the possibility to
>> have both drupal6 and drupal7 installed at the same time and use the
>> /etc/drupal/6/... /etc/drupal/7/... config directories and specify
>> DocumentRoot /usr/share/drupal6 or DocumentRoot /usr/share/drupal7 in
>> the Apache vhost to direct to drupal6 or drupal7.
>
> Well, you know, that's exactly how it works now. :-)

Great! This means I can tell a few Drupal developer that new websites
can be developed in Drupal 7. I was planning to force Drupal 6 because
there is was no support yet in Debian stable with backports yet.

>> Many many thx and if all goes well i may give you some sort of
>> reward/bounty.
>
> Nice, where is my reward?

Give me a ping/mail/irc when the package arrives in the backports so I
can install and test it. If all goes well I will contact you.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong