Re: cairo_1.10.2-1.1~bpo60+1 source does not build on powerpc

On Fri, Jul 08, 2011 at 09:13:37AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Jeroen Diederen <jjhdiederen@zonnet.nl> [2011-07-07 21:45:43 CEST]:
> > Package: cairo
> > Version: cairo_1.10.2-1.1~bpo60+1
> > Severity: serious
> > Tags: squeeze
> > Justification: fails to build from source
> >
> > I added deb-src http://mozilla.debian.net squeeze-backports iceweasel-release
> > to my sources.list
>
>  mozilla.debian.net though isn't backports.debian.org, so there is
> nothing we can do here to help you with that. There is no cairo in
> squeeze-backports.
>
>  Please get in contact with Mike, whom this mail goes out in Cc to.

Actually, he got in contact with me first, and he has the same problem
with the latest cairo backport I maintain, which is just the latest sid
version, simply rebuilt for squeeze.
I suspect an unclean build environment and suggested him to use
pbuilder.

Mike