Re: Please backport network-manager-gnome

  Hi!

* Touko Korpela <touko.korpela@iki.fi> [2011-07-05 13:39:07 CEST]:
> On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 01:28:34PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> > * Touko Korpela <touko.korpela@iki.fi> [2011-07-05 11:42:19 CEST]:
> > > Backport of network-manager (0.8.4) can't be installed because it Breaks
> > > network-manager-gnome << 0.8.2
> >
> >  I would assume that you are on amd64.
>
> I'm using i386 (for now).

 I just accepted the package suite not too long ago. It might very well
be that there was a mirror pulse in between accepting network-manager
and network-manager-applet (which builds network-manager-gnome), which
resulted in network-manager from squeeze-backports being uninstallable
for a while.

 Please be a bit patient and check again within a few hours. If the
issue still is existing for you tomorrow feel free to come back, but
please include some more information, like what site you have configured
in your sources.list to pull the packages from.

 Do not forget to do an apt-get update before you try and mail again.

 Enjoy!
Rhonda