What is holding Audacious?

Dear all,

Please forgive me if my question is inappropriate, I'm relatively new to backports.

Some time ago I asked whether somebody would be interested in backporting Audacious. Cyril Lavier kindly accepted and hosted the package and its dependencies on its own repo. I tested it for a while and it works without any issues.

Recently, he also uploaded the packages on mentors.debian.net [1][2][3] and he's currently waiting for some Debian developer to review and upload the packages to the backports repository.

So my question is: what is holding Audacious to be backported? Could somebody please review and upload the packages? That would be greatly appreciated.

Comments and replies are very welcome.

Thanks,

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=audacious [2] http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=audacious-plugins [3] http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=libmowgli

--
rent0n