Re: RFS: downtimed (new package, squeeze-backports)

torsdag den 14 april 2011 klockan 22:34 skrev Thomas Goirand detta:
> On 04/14/2011 06:06 PM, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I desire to find a sponsor for the backporting of 'downtimed'.
> > The package is maintained by myself in the mainline repository.
> >
> > The package is stored at 'mentors.debian.net':
> >
> >   http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/downtimed
> >
> > Its description file is
> >
> >   http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/downtimed/downtimed_0.4-1~bpo60+1.dsc
> >

> > Best regards,
> >   Mats Erik Andersson, DM
>
> Hi,
>
> Like this, we don't even know what downtimed does...

Well, the package is present in unstable and in testing,
is that presence not enough?

Besides that, I have already been pinged once (some six
hours after the transition to testing status) to fulfill
my promise of preparing a backport of 'downtimed', hence
my short breath in the first notice.

Best regards and with no intent to irritate,
  Mats Erik Andersson, DM