Backports release file expired

Hello,

I didn't see anything about this on the mailing list yet, so here goes.

I am running Debian Testing and have in my sources.list:
deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports main contrib non-free

Today when I tried to apt-get update, I got a 'Release file expired' message for this entry:
Hit http://backports.debian.org squeeze-backports InRelease
E: Release file expired, ignoring http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports/dists/squeeze-backports/InRelease (invalid since 2h 23min 31s)

Upon accessing that file it seems to have a past Valid-until date:
Valid-Until: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 20:48:48 UTC

Can anyone shed some light on this situation? Is it possible that I have something configured incorrectly?

Thanks,
Josh