Re: Awffull

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 01:24:16PM -0600, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
> There have been several performance improvements and lots of bugfixes since
> version 3.8 was released.  Version 3.10, now current, was last updated in
> 2008.  Is there a chance it could be packaged/backported for Debian?

I'm sure there is.  A backport won't be prepared until an updated version is
uploaded to unstable; for that to happen, you want to contact the
maintainers (as shown at http://packages.debian.org/sid/awffull, on the
right hand side), or some other person who wishes to take over the package.
Once that is done, a request for a backport could be submitted here.

- Matt