Re: mplayer

----- Original message -----
> > Could someone do a lenny-backport of squeeze mplayer from
> > debian-multimedia repository? It would allow to use a Deb package
> > instead of a package from source?

debian-multimedia is all but something that Debian
supports. It had (has?) many issues. For me for
example, it broke my VLC for all the life of
Lenny, until I finally upgrade to Squeeze. And also,
it broke the upgrade process from Lenny to Squeeze
as well!!!

Make sure you take care of what you install from
there, and save a package list of what you have in
your system that it comming from it because if you
don't you might regret it one day.

Thomas