mplayer

Hi,

So far I used mplayer from debian-multimedia repository. But with it,
lenny amd64 and i386, I couldn't run mplayer
http://77.67.109.167:443/CKACAMAAC

So I removed and purged then built by hand, without --enable-gui and
--enable-x11 options. I tried too on a squeeze in a VM, it works.

Could someone do a lenny-backport of squeeze mplayer from
debian-multimedia repository? It would allow to use a Deb package
instead of a package from source?

I could try doing it but I'd like to be sure it's useful and,
especially, I'd rather someone to do it because I have few time and I
absolutely don't know to create a package. So I will try if it's
interesting and noone does, but it'll be long time because I'll have to
learn. All the more since I think it's a community-purpose, as
personally my built release works. :)

Thanks for answer,

Sincerely,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL