Re: Subject: BSA-007 Security Update for mailscanner

It would be helpful if these announcements included
information on what file contained the pinning
config declarations.  Something like:

On 10/22/2010 05:26:16 AM, Jan Wagner wrote:

> We recommend to pin the backports repository to 200 so that new
> versions of installed  backports will be installed automatically.
>
>   Package: *
>   Pin: release a=lenny-backports
>   Pin-Priority: 200

  // These declarations are either in /etc/apt/apt.conf or in
  // a file in the /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/ directory.
  Package: *
  Pin: release a=lenny-backports
  Pin-Priority: 200

Regards,