Re: When will haproxy 1.4.x make it into backports?

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 08:16:50PM +0200, Mathias Tauber wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Any idea when haproxy 1.4.x will be backported? In debian testing 1.4.x is
> present long ago. Btw, 1.5.x is already in development but I guess it
> won't make it into squeeze...

Whenever someone prepares, tests and uploads it? After all I think this
service is still based on best efforts by the people using and preparing
the packages.

In this special case reading
http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2010/09/msg00138.html
could be informative too.

After all I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable with all those new
demands since the move to .d.o.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.