Lenny backport for svnkit

Hi,

Some users of svnkit have shown interest in using this
package in Lenny.

I already prepared the backport for svnkit and its
dependencies and I uploaded them to my personal repo in
alioth.

Since I'm not a DD or DM, I'm asking you for review to see
if these backported packages can be included in
backports.org.

The diff between the version in testing and the backports
are minimal, so there is not should be problem.

svnkit: http://alioth.debian.org/~nomadium-guest/debian/lenny-backports/svnkit_1.3.3+dfsg-1~bpo50+1.dsc

svnkit dependencies:

http://alioth.debian.org/~nomadium-guest/debian/lenny-backports/libstax-java_1.2.0-1~bpo50+1.dsc

http://alioth.debian.org/~nomadium-guest/debian/lenny-backports/maven-repo-helper_1.0.6~bpo50+1.dsc