Re: Package request: iotop

On 21/05/2010 18:52, Leonardo Carneiro - Veltrac wrote:
Hi Nick. This brings a topic already discussed here: we use backports to not handle directly with the testing repo.

Hiya

I would have to agree with Leonardo on this. I work at a large hosting company, and they dont want to see us pulling in from testing directly. But backport is fine (Go figure :) ).

Im sure we all agree there really is no difference .. but the bigwigs dont see it like that.

For the powers that be on backports, it would be appreciated if you would humour us on these request. There is a method to our madness (i.e. circumvent our managment or what ever :) ).

Kind Regards
Brent Clark