Re: samba depends on samba-common 2:3.4.7~dfsg-2~bpo50+1 (UNAVAILABLE)

	Hi!

* Zrin Ziborski <zrin.it@ziborski.net> [2010-05-06 21:55:20 CEST]:

* yvan <yvan@skywalker.is-a-chef.com> [2010-05-05 11:57:22 CEST]:
> I upgraded my samba backport this morning from samba 2:3.4.7~dfsg-1 to
> the brand new samba 2:3.4.7~dfsg-2~bpo50+1

 The brand new samba is 2:3.4.7~dfsg-2~bpo50+2. Please check wether the
mirror you are using is actually uptodate, the package is available for
all architectures (besides arm and armel) since a few days already.

 Given that there were hardware issues with the original mirror you
might be using an outdated mirror. Work is underway to get the mirror
network stable and current again. You can check the directory content of
your mirror site in the project/trace subdirectory wether they are
current, as can be seen on e.g.
<http://ftp.at.debian.org/backports.org/project/trace/> or
<http://mirror.netcologne.de/debian-backports/project/trace/>

 Thanks,