Re: syncproxy.backports.org - connection refused

Dominic Hargreaves schrieb am Tuesday, den 11. May 2010:

Hi,

> >  It seems like it isn't only you, I was told that it is a general issue
> > with the server and that the affected mirror admins should get in
> > contact with the Debian mirror team, specifically Simon Paillard. I
> > think debian-mirrors@lists.debian.org would be the general contact
> > address, the users list isn't really the right place; but answering here
> > so that people are aware of the hardware issue of that server.
>
> Okay; I can't see any existing traffic on that list relating to this,
> so I have reposted my message there; although I didn't think that
> backports.org was yet using any part of the official Debian
> infrastructure.
The push mirroring got took over by debian-mirrors (syncproxy3). So if you
need push mirroring ask debian-mirrors or symoon in #debian-mirrors for push.
If you don't want push mirroring use an open rsync mirror like
mirror.netcologne.de for mirroring. We tried to contact every official
mirror, but if we missed anybody step up now and talk to symoon.

Alex
--
Alexander Wirt, formorer@formorer.de
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A