Additional dependency for Samba?

Is there another package from Squeeze that I need for the latest Samba?

I did an upgrade today and winbind generates this:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Setting up winbind (2:3.4.7~dfsg-2~bpo50+1) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/winbind.postinst: line 16: pam-auth-update: command not
found
dpkg: error processing winbind (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127
 winbind
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I did a quick search for a pam-auth package and didn't see anything that looked right (a php5 package, etc.)

James