Da: martin f krafft [mailto:madduck@debian.org]
Inviato: domenica 18 aprile 2010 11.32
A: Grassi Christian (UGIS - UniCredit Group)
Cc: 'paravoid@debian.org'; 'backports-users@lists.backports.org'
Oggetto: Re: Possible bug in qemu-kvm 0.12.3+dfsg-4~bpo50+1 with KSM

also sprach Grassi Christian (UGIS - UniCredit Group) <Christian.Grassi@unicreditgroup.eu> [2010.04.17.2050 +0200]:
> Is there a way to fix this issue? Is also Squeze affected? In my opinion KSM is a really important feature not only for me.
> Can i help in some way?

I've uploaded a new issue to lenny-backports. Yes, Squeeze is also
affected.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

love your enemies; they'll go crazy
trying to figure out what you're up to.

This e-mail is confidential and may also contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to read, print, save, process or disclose this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail, its attachments and any copies.
Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and the person responsible may incur penalties.
Thank you!