Re: documentation update: How to convert from 3.0 (quilt) to 1.0 + quilt

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

>  Stirred up by the recent discussion (and some IRC discussion yesterday
> too) I documented a clean way how to convert from 3.0 (quilt) to
> 1.0 + quilt:
> <http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contribute#best_practice>

What’s wrong with just nuking the dot directory and debian/patches?
(Please don’t tell me “documentation issues”, since the development
and thus documentation are not done in bpo anyway.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
«MyISAM tables -will- get corrupted eventually. This is a fact of life. »
“mysql is about as much database as ms access” – “MSSQL at least descends