Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash backport for Lenny

On 03/09/10 14:20, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

>> If I use the ./configure file that comes with the tarball it seems to
>> build OK, but if I call autogen.sh beforehand in debian/rules from Lenny
>> I just can't seem to be able to make it work.

  That configure script in the tarballs I've made is generated on a
lenny machine, btw.

> It sounds like ./configure would only work it it's generated by
> libtool2.

  Basically ./autogen.sh runs libtoolize, which copies over both config
macros and code into libltdl, which is empty in trunk. The problem seems
to be in the libtool1 config macros.

> Do we need kde3, or kde4 under Lenny?

  I can check kde3 builds on lenny.

	- rob -