Re: Accepted gallery2 2.3.1.dfsg-1~bpo50+1 (source all)

Al Nikolov schrieb am Wednesday, den 03. March 2010:

> >> I removed only the smarty versionned dep, that's all. Do you mean it
> >> should be clarified in the changelog?
> >
> >  Yes, the changelog should be clear on that to help when others would
> > need to jump in in case of needed security updates and you not reachable
> > or similar. :)
>
> If such a fix is considered to be a significant change, i don't mind to
> update the package. Should i?
The question is not the changelog, it is why there was a versioned dep and
why do you removed it. I still haven't seen an answer from you.

On the other hand its not about your mind, if the package needs an update you
have to do it, if you mind or not. You are the maintainer.

Alex