PostgreSQL 8.4 into lenny-backports

Gerfried,

I'd be interested to use PostgreSQL 8.4 [1] under lenny and since others
might be interested too, it's probably best to upload it to
lenny-backports.

I've seen that you already maintain 8.3/lenny-backports but I see
nothing about 8.4 on the mailing list so far. Would you be interested in
help from me to build and upload the package?

I already have upload access to BPO and I've been talking to Martin Pitt
for technical advices about package building but I'd like to avoid
duplicate work with you.

Please let me know what you think about that.

Regards,

[1] http://packages.debian.org/experimental/postgresql-8.4

--
 ,''`.