xfwm4-themes/lenny-backports depends on xfwm (>=4.6.0) which isn't in lenny - resulting in package conflict

Hello,

I have lenny-backports in my sources.list and when I want to update, I get a package conflict concerning the package "xfwm4-themes", which is version 4.4.2 in lenny and 4.6.0 in lenny-backports.

http://packages.debian.org/lenny-backports/xfwm4-themes

Apparently this package depends on xfwm4, version 4.6.0 or higher, but it isn't in lenny or in lenny-backports. Therefore, in order to resolve the conflict, aptitude wants to remove xfwm4-themes altogether.

Could somebody responsible please take a look into this?

Thank you.