Please review pekwm 0.1.10-1~bpo50+1 for Lenny backports

Hi,

I see that Lenny-backports is now open. I would like to request that
pekwm be considered for review and addition to backports.org. (My
normal sponsor, Julien Danjou, has been CC'd, but I believe that he is
not in the backports keyring. If you are Julien, would you consider
looking at this?)

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pekwm/pekwm_0.1.10-1~bpo50+1.dsc

You can also examine the branch in the git repo below. No changes were
needed besides a new changelog entry to get the package working on
Lenny.

http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/pekwm.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/lenny-bpo

Pekwm upstream contacted me on IRC yesterday asking if a backport of
pekwm was possible. Stable currently has the very out of date
0.1.5-1.4 (as you can see, the package was left unattended through
several NMUs before I adopted it after Lenny was already frozen).
Popcon numbers for pekwm are depressed in part because most guides
recommend compiling from source due to the out-of-date nature of te

This is the first time I've done a backport, so if I did anything
wrong, please tell me. I did test the upgrade path and examined the
tiny interdiff.

Thanks,
Daniel

--