lenny-backports started

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce the start of the lenny-backports distribution. All
contributors are now asked to provide new backports also for lenny-backports.
But that does not mean etch-backports is dead, we will continue support for
etch-backports as long as there is security support for oldstable (aka etch).
But remember that contributors are now allowed to add packages to etch-bpo
which have a higher version than in lenny (because they are allowed to
add versions from squeeze). So it is possible that there is no clean upgrade
path from etch + backports to lenny. If you don't want this please upgrade
to lenny or stop installing new package versions from etch-backports.

Thanks to the unoffical buildd network we are also able to provide autobuild
packages for the following architectures: arm, armel, amd64, ppc, i386, ia64
und alpha. Possibly mips and sparc will follow. You can find more
informations about the buildstatus of a package at the buildd webinterface
at http://buildd.ayous.org/.

Thanks for your attention
Alex - ftp-master of backports.org