Re: Accepted samba 2:3.2.5-4~bpo41+1 (source all i386)

* Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [2009-02-08 08:01:11 CET]:
> Quoting Norbert Tretkowski (norbert@tretkowski.de):
> > Am Dienstag, den 03.02.2009, 10:26 +0000 schrieb Christian Perrier:
> > > Version: 2:3.2.5-4~bpo41+1
> >
> > Any special reason why you used ~bpo41 instead ~bpo40?
>
> Except a mistake? None, I'm afraid. Sigh, I went through tons of
> checks for this very first upload of mine in bpo and I missed that
> obvious mistake. Sorry for this. I'm afraid that wwe will have to keep
> this for the whole time etch in supported in bpo....

 Only needed until an update to samba in lenny happens. I would wish for
that yours and mine mean the same, though. :)

 Given that lenny-backports package will use ~bpo50 it's not a too big
deal, though. For the next time, there is the --bpo switch to dch that
helps you.

 So long!
Rhonda