Re: Intend to upload: doxygen, graphviz, subversion

Hi,

I've been using only DVD1 and not net-install, in order to minimise
reliance on the internet. It could be in DVD2. :-)

Anyway, i've turned on net-install and it managed to install as
expected. Subversion v1.5 is now installed.

Thank you very much.

jason

--
Jason Tan Boon Teck