Re: Some removals of packages not available in testing

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 10:47 +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today I will remove the following  packages which are not available in testing anymore:
> I'm still unsure about the following packages:
[...]
> - fuzzyocr (Why is this package not available in testing anymore?)

It was removed at the request of the maintainer as it is incompatible
with spamassassin 3.2 and the release team considered the diff to a
compatible version to be too large (see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2008/10/msg00104.html).

Adam